Blessed Earth is an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become better stewards of the earth. Through church, campus, and media outreach, we build bridges that promote measurable environmental change and meaningful spiritual growth.
Position: The Director of the Seminary Stewardship Alliance is responsible for implementation of the program as determined by the Executive Director and senior team of Blessed Earth. This person is responsible for leading the development of the specific tactical plans needed to meet the strategic vision.
- Develop and maintain the Seminary Stewardship Alliance program.
- Assist the Director of Advancement in identifying potential partner seminaries.
- Aid in outreach and securing an audience for the Executive Director with the presidents of potential seminary partners.
- Maintain contact with existing partner seminaries.
- Develop and maintain yearly operating budget for the SSA.
- Manage appropriate staff, internal and external, necessary to successfully implement the organizational strategy.
- Commitment to the mission of the organization.
- PhD, DMin or advanced experience in both creation care and program development.
- Demonstrated experience in program management.
- Self-starter with ability to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details