Christina Krost is a United Methodist pastor’s wife, a mother, and an Earth care advocate working for Faith in Place, the Illinois Affiliate of Interfaith Power & Light. She is also a UMW Be Just Be Green Jurisdiction Guide for North Central Jurisdiction. She lives with her husband and three daughters in rural Illinois and blogs at fivematches.com.
|Listen to the Podcast here|
- Lifting the Fog - blog witten by Christina after the fracking tour to Pennsylvania
- Teaching Preschoolers to Pray for God’s Creation
- 24/6: A Prescription for a Healthier, Happier Life
- All Earth Is Waiting: Good News for God's Creation at Advent
- Download Healthy Creation = Healthy Children Bible Study