On behalf of our millions of pro-life Christian supporters, we at the Evangelical Environmental Network (EEN) thank Representatives Elise Stefanik (NY-21), Carlos Curbelo (FL-26), Ryan Costello (PA-6), and 14 other Republican House Members for their courageous stance on climate change (below).Read more
Getting Started with Creation Care
If you are new to creation care or just want to learn more we've put together a list of ways that you can get started.
- Learn more about the Evangelical Environmental Network (ministry overview, key staff, and more)
- Learn more about Young Evangelicals for Climate Action (the premier young evangelical initiative of the Evangelical Environmental Network)
- The Basics of Creation Care (a q&a guide on some common questions people ask about creation care)
- An Evangelical Declaration on the Care of Creation (the foundational statement for those engaged in the ministry of creation care)
- Loving the Least of These (a paper by the National Association of Evangelicals focused on the biblical basis for Christian engagement, the science of a changing environment, how climate affects the poor, and practical ways to move forward)
- Climate Change Evidence and Causes (an interactive guide from the Royal Society and the US National Academy of Sciences)
- Creation Care Champions (a great way to get personally involved with a network of Christians who are hoping to engage their neighbors and make a difference on creation-care)
- Caring for Creation Book (co-authored by EEN President and CEO, Mitch Hescox, this book serves as the evangelicals guide to climate change and a healthy environment)
- The Creation Care Blog (covers a wide range of topics and conversations)
- Subscribe to EEN Today! (sign up to receive email updates)
- Give (a meaningful way to partner with EEN and support creation care)
- Videos on climate change and creation care.
- Like and follow EEN on Facebook and Twitter
Creation Care Sermon Starters and Devotionals
- July 2017: Restoration is Coming.
- August 2017: Tending to the Garden.
- September 2017: Shout It From the Mountaintop.
- January/February 2018: Christ, Creator
- February/March 2018: Contingent
- March/April 2018: Up From the Grave- the Church Arose
- April 22: Creation Care Sunday. Traditional Worship Order. Contemporary Worship Order. Message: Loving God Through Creation.